Thursday, January 15, 2009

Your New Favorite Frequency...How To Raise Your Spiritual Vibration!




Your New Favorite Frequency... by Carol Look


What is your current favorite frequency that you tune into? I have heard hundreds of people admitting that their "favorite" frequency that they tune into is that of worry. They have a strong habit of worrying about everything and everyone in their life, and when they worry, it makes them feel safe, as if they are doing something productive, even though the truth is they feel quite powerless about much of what is going on around them.

If you do feel powerless, there is one area where you can be totally powerful -- choosing your frequency or vibration.

Everything has a vibration or a frequency. So if you're worried, you emit a certain frequency, and often you partner up energetically with others who are thinking along the same lines.

What if you decided to choose a new frequency to focus on regularly...so that it became your new favorite frequency? This would give you some emotional power for sure, and as you know, it would also help you harness the power of Law of Attraction in your favor.

Try releasing the "worry frequency" and replacing it with a new frequency -- one you might think could be a new favorite of yours. My current favorite frequency is the one I feel when I think about people, places and things that I love. I often write my "Ten Things I love..." list as well, to change my focus or jumpstart my day.

Try the EFT setup phrases below to get you started...


1. EFT SETUP PHRASES:


The EFT SETUP Phrases for this topic are as follows:


While tapping the karate chop spot on either hand, repeat these phrases out loud, (or change the words to fit your exact situation).

"Even though I tend to tune in to worry and negativity, I want to choose a new frequency now."

"Even though a part of me likes to worry about things, I choose to feel calm and confident."

"Even though a part of me is afraid to let go of the worry frequency, I accept who I am and how I feel."

I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below. You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. (Those of you who are new to EFT may view a chart of the spots on Carol Looks' web site under the EFT pages.) http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmF0dHJhY3RpbmdhYnVuZGFuY2UuY29tL2VmdC5odG1s


***Now for the phrases that focus on the problem***

Eyebrow: "I am such a good worrier."

Side of Eye: "I'm afraid to let go of this habit."

Under Eye: "What if I started tuning in to a better frequency?"

Nose: "I am a fantastic worrier, but I'm getting weary."

Chin: "I don't feel safe unless I'm worrying."

Collarbone: "A part of me is afraid to change."

Under Arm: "I'm afraid to let it go."

Head: "I'm willing to change my focus and frequency."






***Now for the positive focus on the solution***


Eyebrow: "I want to feel inspired to make this change."

Side of Eye: "I choose to change my focus right now."

Under Eye: "I choose to release my worrying habit."

Nose: "I appreciate how good my new favorite frequency makes me feel."

Chin: "I am willing to change my frequency and focus."

Collarbone: "I can be joyful more often than before."

Under Arm: "I appreciate feeling inspired to choose a new frequency."

Head: "I feel inspired to choose a new favorite frequency."


Keep tapping, and enjoy the clarity and peace of mind that comes from these efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment