Friday, January 16, 2009

Hypnotherapy Changed The Way I See Life...For the Better!

As I sat down to answer e-mail tonight I noticed my music player was the first program greeting me on the screen. I forgot that earlier today I took a bit of time to get my creative juices flowing by listening to a day (meaning that you can still be active and listen to the session no matter what you are doing...even while driving) hypnosis session for overcoming writers block.

It made me think about how long I have been using hypnosis CDs and MP3s it's been over 5 years. I have to say, looking back they have really made huge changes in my thought patterns and beliefs! And over all in all areas of my life.

My computer is full of sessions for everything from Motivation to Past Life Regression. With self improvement fresh on my mind I thought I would share with you my favorite Hypnotherapy Professionals and a few of their products that have helped me in growing and changing into the person I want to be.

When I was dipping my toe into the water the first person I found was Wendi. She is amazing!

Click here to check out Wendi's site and products


What I like specifically about her is that she has a soothing voice and an upbeat personality. Her induction to the hypnosis is unique and fanciful. And really gets you focused on listening to her voice and following her instructions.

If pressed to pick my favorite I would choose the winding path on a tropical island induction. Wendi is well known for her sessions on Overcoming Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Stopping Smoking and Loosing Weight. I have to say I haven't tried any of these but with the success of the sessions I do have I would venture to say that these are as good if not better (I mean she is known for these things).

The second practitioner, Steve, is my absolute favorite at the moment. Not only does he have innovative products, but he has an amazingly soothing voice that is easy to listen to and he runs amazing 24 hour sales to his e-mail list. His sessions are betrween 30 and 90 minutes long. And did I mention Steve even works with the mukity mucks in the business world and Major Stars!

His products are 100% worth the full price...but in this economy, a discount is always appreciated, even more so when it is at 85% lower than the regular price! :)

Click here to check out Steve's site, products and Sales!


Onto the Sessions!

Everything listed below I have used myself and recommend 200%!

Wendi:

Attract Your Soul Mate: Focus on the soul mate that you really want, and learn how to manifest that love.

Speed Up Your Metabolism: Increases the rate at which your body burns fat.

Let Go of Your Past: The memories that used to make you angry, depressed, annoyed or sad will now trigger good feelings.

Find Your Dream: A unique method to explore your life purpose and to find what you are truly meant to be.

Chakra Tune Up: If you are feeling stuck and need a cleansing, why not cleanse your chakras?

Future Vision: Journey on a time line of the future to find wisdom in a future Experience

Dream Programing: Program your dreams to enhance your life.

Lucky You!: Bring better luck into your life.

Personal Magnetism: The title says it all!

Circle of Excellence: What you think, you become.

Good Posture: Create better posture.

Bullet Proof: Unshakable Belief in yourself.

Core Confidence: Amazing confidence to help you achieve your goals.

The Power Experience: This program puts you in an experience of power.

Parallel World: Helps you see your life in a different light.

Conscious Creation: Create your life the way you want it to be.

No More Anger: Helps to release anger.

Anger into Power: Helps you transform paralizing anger into your strength to live the life you want.

Release Negative Anchors: Thoughts related to past experience that keep coming up are reprogramed.

Depression Buster: Helps you move past depression.

Release the Past: Live in the now release the chains of the past.

Body Sculpting: Create the body you've always wanted.

Temple of Wisdom: Helps you see the right answer for you in any experience.

Love to Exercise: The title says it all!

Parts Therapy: Zero in on those parts you dislike and change your thoughts and the part.

What to Say When You Talk To Yourself: Creating positive thoughts and beliefs.

Physical Healing: Healing your body.

Emotional Healing: Healing your mind.

Fountain of Youth: Feel years younger!

Wisdom Light: Spiritual wisdom.

Meet Your Soul Mate: Helps you attract your soul mate.

Commitment: Fear of commitment? Not any longer! :)




Steve: (Click on the titles to go to Steve's Site)


Zodiac Subliminal (for both my sun & moon sign): Enhances the traits of the astrological signs you want in your life. I have the Scorpio & Pisces programs.

Radiant Health: Within three weeks, you will feel better, look great and be ready to tackle the world!

Love Magnet: We all want to attract our soul mate/twin mate...right? :)

Forgive: Helps you forgive yourself and others.

Drama: Defeat drama causing thoughts and actions. It also helps you stay away from harmful relationships.

Listen: Learn to listen to people instead of just hearing them. Focus on key points, remember facts, names and places.

Young at Heart: Slows the aging process, feel and look vibrant & youthful.

Pain Management: Speeds up the recovery process. (He also offers Cancer Pain Relief, Natural Child Birth, just to name a few)

Fear of Success: Learn to overcome your fears and work on becoming a successful person

Immediate Success: Reach your goals!

Fear of Criticism: Get past your fear of criticism and reach for the moon!

ESP Development: Tap into your subconscious and hone your extra sensory perception.

Wealth Creation: Increase money-making motivation. - Reduce debt and begin saving - Boost your Confidence level and Self Esteem. (Covers-Wealth, Abundance & Success)

Past Life Regression: Find out about your past lives.

Motivation: Motivation, goal-setting, self improvement and confidence.

Creativity: Unlock, explore and develop your natural creativity.

Astral Projection: Allows you to safely travel anywhere you choose.

12 Strand DNA Activation: Acheive inner peace and harmony, and healing.

Deep Relaxation: Totally relax your body and mind naturally.

As you can see from some of the titles...I used to be a completely different person. I knew I wanted to make changes..and for years I floundered until I heard a radio interveiw with Wendi on Coast to Coast. I thought...I've tried everything I know, so what will it hurt? I can say that 5 years later looking back over the path up to this point. That first order was the best choice of my life!

Both Wendi & Steve have sessions on anything and everything, I promise they will have a session on what you want and need...if not they are open to suggestions on creating a new programs. Seeing that they both have hundreds and hundreds of programs each, I'm thinking they will have it.

Please come back and let me know your thoughts on the programs if and when you decide to try them out. I sware you will see the changes each and every day!






No comments:

Post a Comment