Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Affirmations for Self-Actualization And Spiritual Growth

I accept myself, others and the natural world just as we are and without any judgment.

My acceptance of and benevolence, affection and friendliness towardseveryone demonstrates a greater love than others think possible.

I am free of fears and inhibitions.

I realistically see the truth, free of distortion by fears, in all areas of my life and I am comfortable with it.

I learn from everyone and accept all as my equal.

I avoid harming anyone with my thoughts, words and actions.

I use humor only as a means of elevating human consciousness.

I transcend my culture and environment and seek long term improvement of both.

I see the commonality in polar opposites, which dissipates any apparent conflict between them.

I am an original thinker and my thoughts are free from conventional wisdom.

My uniqueness results in original, inventive and uninhibited ways of interacting with life.

I live fully in the present moment.

Life is good and I appreciate that every moment is thrilling, transcendent and spiritual.

I accept complete responsibility for myself, my behavior and my experiences.

I am serene in the midst of chaos, confusion and personal misfortune.

I rely on myself for happiness, rather than on responses from society or others.

My ethics are of my own conscious choosing, rather than adopted from others.

My life mission is: focused on problems outside myself, the source of my energy, and my reason for existence.

Fulfilling my mission keeps me at peace and free from worry.

I am transformed in my daily life by frequent peak experiences which fill me with ecstasy, awe and the vision of limitless horizons.

I am motivated to continually grow.

I use all my experiences as learning opportunities to accelerate my personal growth.

I am self-actualized as I actively explore the truth of myself.

Keep your affirmations and targets confidential unless you are part of a team aimed at the same target, if so make sure your team knows them.

Write 1 complete affirmation on each 3x5 card, commit your emotions to paper.
Start with the three affirmations that are most true for you now and the three affirmations that are least true for you now.

As one of those affirmations becomes true for your daily life, and one of the affirmations that is not yet fully true for you.

Schedule 1 minute for each affirmation and do the following affirmation process when you wake up in morning and just before you got to bed at night:

-relax (take 3 to 4 slow deep breaths)
-read the affirmation aloud with as much emotion as possible
-repeat the affirmation 7 times
-close your eyes and vividly visualize the experience of its accomplishment
-feel the emotions and continue to experience the situation for 20 to30 seconds for the brain to imprint
-repeat this process for each affirmation

No comments:

Post a Comment