Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reiki Master Home Study Course

While searching the new for other amazing things to try out I came across "The Essence of Reiki Certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher~ Home Study Course ~"

I've attended various reiki healing clinics at the base cost of $200 per session (not including travel, meals, hotels and all the other little things that add up). So when I saw that the whole course that included all levels, you can watch and listen to each portion as many times as you want...for years, and you can do it at home anytime you want. I thought sign me up!

There is a wealth of knowledge and so many wonderful add ons that I have to say I am completely impressed with the course, and at such a reasonable price!

In this economy I thought it might be nice to beable to supplement my income with something I love to do, and this course shows you how to do it. Here is what is included:

- 3 Reiki Manuals (Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3)

- 3 Reiki Certificates (Simply download & print) Reiki 1,2 & Master

- 1 Reiki Lineage Chart (Simply download & print)

- Email Support for 12 Months from Garry & Adele Malone (Reiki Masters Since 1997)

- A Special Attunement MP3 - Reiki Chant (Simply download & play on MP3 player)

- Distant Attunements Performed by 2 Reiki Masters (Easier than self-attunement)

- 3 Bonus MP3 Reiki Meditations (Simply download & play on MP3 player)

(they are also including 4 full length reiki music CDs in MP3 format at this time)

I have to say I highly recomend this course I've used the techniques on myself and others and have had amazing results.

For instance my mom, who broke her hip a few years ago normally has constant pain and has trouble relaxing and falling asleep. I use the Reiki healing on her hip as she is laying down and she falls asleep within minutes and wakes up saying it was the best pain free sleep she has had in a while.

If you would like to check out the information page on this course please clik on the image below.


No comments:

Post a Comment