Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chakra Toner MP3

have had many many experiences with this meditation. Some have been physical and some spiritual, even some I can't begin to describe in words.

From the very beginning:

* I felt a lot more relaxed and clear-headed, very 'at peace with myself'.
* I experience a euphoric feeling after listening to the audios almost always.
*I have a sense of well-being. Little things don't bother me anymore.

I can remember getting into such a relaxed state that I yawned constantly over and over. Yawning is a bodily shift into relaxation, an energy shift.

I feel energized after listening as if I just had taken a nap for a couple of hours. I always feel refreshed and alert afterwards, never groggy.

I have experienced loss of body consciousness where I've felt as if I was floating and I felt very warm, this is true deep meditation! A little scary the first time since I've never experienced it. I believe I've even stopped breathing during those brief moments.

I experience energy shifts all the time when meditating which means my body is releasing energy and removing energy blocks.

Once I felt tremendous energy and vibrations. Unlike an out-of-body experience, which I've had also, this was an inside-of-body experience. I was in my core center looking out at my hands. I didn't want to leave, it was so perfect and peaceful and warm there. I had recently fallen and bruised my knee pretty badly, had to limp on it. After this mediation episode, my knee never felt better: I truly believe some healing took place that day because the knee improved rapidly afterwards.

There have been sessions that have gone by it what seemed like a few minutes and there have been times that seemed to drag on while meditating.

The best advice I was given and I will give to anyone interested in this type of meditation is to let whatever happens before, during or after your meditation be alright.

*Let whatever happens be ok, let it happen and don't try to analyze or figure it all out.

These audios really and truly expand your awareness. In the beginning just after a couple of times of listening I started observing myself and watching what I did.

*I have read that if we live consciously we won't ever do anything that doesn't serve us.
(Read that again, it is so true)

I have experienced a closer attachment to nature, especially right after a meditation. I seem to notice everything, the trees swaying, the leaves, the subtle colors I usually don't notice. All of the sounds surrounding me seem to culminate into one harmonious melody.

*I feel so alive at those moments.

I have experienced REM, rapid eye movement, once during a meditation. I believe REM occurs only when we dream yet I was awake, conscious.

Once I meditated with my cat, Ansley, on my lap. She didn't budge during the whole session and didn't appear to be sleeping but was alert. I believe she liked feeling the energy from my hands.

This is another thing, when I meditate there is so much energy in my hands, I feel it instantly. I use this energy to soothe any pains I have at the time.

When I first started I used to analyze everything that happened, kept a journal. That didn't last because it seemed unnecessary. I started becoming more and more content, worry-free and stress-free.

There have been so many subtle changes that are hard to put in words.

I know I was suffering emotionally from what I thought was peri-menopause but come to find out that was what I was blaming my crazy emotions on for lack of better reasoning. For instance, there was a situation where in the past I would have started crying. I deserved a good cry and I felt I had a good reason for it. BUT instead since I've become more watchful of myself, I realized that just because you would've cried in the past doesn't mean you have to cry and suffer now. So I didn't!
I CHOSE NOT TO CRY and moved past those thoughts and I thought, "Wow, this is different."

When you watch yourself you choose wisely because you are aware, just think of the power this holds for you!
* I live more consciously now, I'm not on auto-pilot
I notice when I meditate in the mornings my whole day just smoothly flows by, everything just seems to click. I prefer the evenings, though, since it is so refreshing after a long day of work or study. It's best to do it around the same time every day.

Another thing that has happened to me is that I used to always have a couple of drinks/glasses of wine at the end of the work day. When I meditate I don't want the alcohol. I have no need for it. I guess I was using the drinks to wind down and didn't really realize it had become such an ingrained habit until I started meditating. This is a very very positive change.

Once while working I was thinking of how happy I was. And I asked myself why? Why are you so happy? What happened? Actually at the time I had just found out I was being laid off and also my cat was sick. Didn't seem to matter, I was happy and I couldn't figure out why. Then it dawned on me. Do I really need for something to happen to be happy? Why are we constantly in a state of unhappiness unless something happens to us to make us happy. My meditations have made me a very happy person overall and now this is the state I usually find myself in and not the other way around. It was obvious my left brain logic met its match, the right brain, and the left relinquished its power. Basically, nothing needed to occur for me to just be happy, wow! And when all the voices finally stopped asking why, I guess it was because they finally got the message, too.

Meditating yesterday evening at the end of my hour long sit I experienced something very spiritual. People talk about becoming awake, not in a literal sense, but consciously. I experienced both I believe. Literally, the concept of becoming awake is to wake up from sleep, the darkness. I sensed a bodily shift and with my eyes already closed, I sensed that I closed them again but when I did it, it wasn't darkness (as in sleep) but light, I transcended. It was extra-ordinary so I held my position for as long as I could. Those few seconds I am still cherishing. How many few consecutive moments in a day do we actually remember? We typically remember events and those events on an average taking an educated guess would have to last at least a few minutes or at least half of an hour or longer for us to found them monumental, good or bad. But for a few seconds to make such an impact is amazing, undescribable. So I closed my eyes in the physical sense to wake up in the metaphysical sense?
* I believe that this is due to the correct functioning of my brain, better known as whole-brain thinking. The right and left becoming one, meshing. No arguments, no judgements, just radiant bliss.
Later, of course, I ask myself, smiling, how could this be? I closed my eyes and woke up? I closed them twice, but how could I if they were already closed? This brings up one of my favorite cliches, QUESTION EVERYTHING, meaning just because in our physical world we open our eyes to wake up doesn't mean that in another we can't close them to come awake.

Have you ever been irritated at yourself for wanting to do something good for yourself? The other day driving home I was listening to my deliberate creation, disc 5, for the fifth time.
I became annoyed and irritated listening to the familiar words, wanting to shout, 'Okay, I hear you, alright already!'.
What I didn't realize at the time that it wasn't me, who I am really, that was disgruntled but it was my ego. As I walked on the beach later, I got it, I understood!
It's my ego, the uncooperating part of me that wants to protect me even if that means staying miserable. See, the ego like the subconscious only knows, well what it knows. It is made up of years of past experiences and beliefs. And when we go after our heart's desire or just try to change, the ego freaks out! Typically because our hearts desire is something other then what we are currently putting our emphasis on.

When you start living consciously you notice everything and take conscious action to correct those beliefs that were never in your best interest.


Recall the state of relaxation that's best for you anytime you need it . . .

Use the Chakra Toner MP3 to:

Unblock your Chakra centers and feel refreshed
Release tension and fatigue
Regain your energy and clear your energy pathways of resistance
Feel a deeper sense of spirituality and centeredness
Feel energized, relaxed and revitalized
Chakra Toner MP3 - Instructions

100% satisfaction Guaranteed!

Just use the link below.

http://holothink.com/hg/?a=LvsyMhzenz&p=4

Products Home Page: http://holothink.com/hg/?a=LvsyMhzenz

Creativity Booster: http://holothink.com/hg/?a=LvsyMhzenz&p=2

Lazer Focus: http://holothink.com/hg/?a=LvsyMhzenz&p=3

Digital Sandman: http://holothink.com/hg/?a=LvsyMhzenz&p=5

No comments:

Post a Comment